DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Priscilla Sanders
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/6/2017 at 4:13:31 AM GMT
Priscilla Sanders

Biting satire-heartfelt ballads-wit and humor

Email:  sanders.priscilla@gmail.com

Category of Folk: Singer/Songwriter

Bio:  Priscilla Sanders’ live shows engage her audience with songs that range from personal storytelling to tackling relevant current issues with her understated, yet biting satire mixed with ironic humor.

In 2015, Priscilla returned to her hometown of Nashville after living in Maui, Hawaii for several years where she wrote and sang with a variety of artists.  Since coming to Nashville, she has dug into furthering her songwriting and is recording her new 2018 release in January, her first CD since 2004’s Ride a Wave with Me.

Priscilla developed and teaches “Lyrics & Literature” songwriting workshops for schools and libraries, in which kids and young adults write songs about a book they have read.  She a masters in elementary education and taught for several years.  Her background also includes acting, improv and stand-up comedy.   She has written three one-woman shows and performed them in New York, Los Angeles and throughout Tennessee.

I would love to play your showcase!  You can check out more videos and demos at my website. 

Thank you!

Attached Images:

Last edited Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal