DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Emily White
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/14/2017 at 4:41:56 AM GMT
Emily White

Contact Phone: 617-835-9732

Category of Folk: folk/rock

Hi Folk Alliance!  I'm looking forward to sharing another great conference with you next year.

Some info about me:  Independent folk-rock touring singer/songwriter Emily White has been described as standing out “conspicuously from the pack…with her hushed, preternaturally haunting vocal delivery (and bewitching sense of indie-rock-informed melody” (Connect Savannah). She has released four albums to date, the most recent being the Kai Welch-produced LP “Staking Flags in the Valley.”  In creating her show, she “adds an infusion of humor, audibly diverse musical influences and a truly singular sound that may leave even the most severe folk cynics entertained.” (Asheville Citizen-Times) She is based out of Chicago, but travels regularly throughout the US, captivating crowds with her unique voice and favorite Martin guitar, bringing her Southern roots and Midwestern charm to each city she visits.  Emily was named a Telluride Troubadour Finalist in 2015, and also a Finalist in the International Acoustic Music Awards that same year.  She is currently working on her 5th release, and tours regularly in the Midwest and yearly in the Northeast.  

You can find out more at

Thank you for all of your hard work as showcase hosts!  I know it's a lot of juggling and we all appreciate it very much!  

Attached Images:

Last edited Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) •

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal