DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Hotel Room and Ride Sharing
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
couple looking to share room Locked Topic 0 J. Rilko Hey friends - Joshua Rilko here from Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys.  Lindsay and I are looking for a bed for some or all of the nights.  Anyone have a spare?  
by J. Rilko
Friday, February 10, 2017
Room to share - 4 nights - up to 4 gents Locked Topic 3 L. Bouchard Still two and having email problems.If anyone is still stuck out in the cold, text me at 613 552 8157.I am leaving here Wednesday early bur will have my phone on once i get into Kansas city.Jason Bouchard
by L. Bouchard
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Westin - Space available for one more female Locked Topic 0 E. Hayden Hi - We've lost one of our roommates, so have space for one more at the Westin, Wednesday through Sunday.  If we can get one more person, the cost will only be about $45/night per person - great deal considering how much time you'll be spending outside of the room! Get in touch with me at nbhouseconcerts@gmail.com or through this site.  
by E. Hayden
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Car Rental Share To Nashville on 2/17 Locked Topic 0 C. FERGUSON Hi, I'm attending the conference 2/15 and 2/16 and then need to return to Nashville on 2/17. I'm looking at the option of sharing a car rental with anyone who also needs to get back to Nashville on the 17th. Please let me know if you're interested. I'm a reliable driver with 20 years of experience averaging 15k miles per year. Thanks!
by C. FERGUSON
Monday, February 6, 2017
Roommate Sought to Share Reserved Room Locked Topic 0 Folk Music Society of Huntington I have a room at the Westin reserved with two double beds and am seeking a roommate to share expenses. Anyone interested can email me at mskornfeld@yahoo.com.   Michael Kornfeld   president, Folk Music Society of Huntington (NY) president, Northeast Regional Folk Alliance (NERFA) board of directors board member, Folk Alliance International editor & publisher, AcousticMusicScene.com strategic communications and public relations professional
by Folk Music Society of Huntington
Monday, February 6, 2017
Looking for Hotel Room Wednesday night! Locked Topic 1 B. Valentine bobbyjovalentine@gmail.comwe should be able to work something outwe are two in the room nowbut cots are available and my room buddy will do a bed or a cot for one nightso contact me ASAP (email direct best)Jason BouchardCHUO Radio Ottawa 613-729-1106ljbouchard@rogers.com
by L. Bouchard
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Concert host seeks room, bed, cot, rug, corner or chair Locked Topic 2 T. Yeager Thanks to all those that tried to help. I can now lay down my pallet on the floor of an Australian performer.  And I must add that that was NOT my worst call of the day.
by T. Yeager
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Offering FREE lodging @ the Westin during Folk Alliance Conference Locked Topic 0 Access Film Music Hello!   We just got word that two of the people scheduled to help host our private showcase rooms at the Folk Alliance International Conference in Kansas City this month won't be able to make it. Yikes!   So, we're hoping to find a couple of responsible, sane individuals who might be available to help. In exchange for your help hosting our showcase rooms at the conference for approximately 4 hours each day, you would get:   FREE LODGING at the Westin Crown Center on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday   FREE PRIVATE SHOWCASES! You would have your pick of a couple showcase times that still remain, at no charge, and would have first-options on any showcase cancellations that we receive.   FREE LAGUNITAS BEER (only for those 21+over!)   We could really use your help! Please email me OFF-LIST: info@accessfilmmusic.net   Private showcase hours are 10:30pm 'til 4am each night (though some rooms may wrap up by 3am), and Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons 2 - 4pm.   You and your roommate(s) would split / share hosting responsibilities during these hours. Female or Male roommate options are available. Obviously, you would not be able to sleep during the showcases (at least not without hurting the feelings of the artists performing!), but other than the times listed above, the room would be yours. One caveat, to make the rooms the best possible showcase environment, we remove some of the beds; So staying in our showcase rooms may require sleeping on an air-mattress (which we can provide, if necessary).   Only those already registered for the FA Conference are able to take advantage of this opportunity. If you respond today, it's not too late to cancel your hotel reservations without penalty. Of course, DO NOT cancel your reservations until you have received written confirmation from me!   Yes, I realize if you have to host 4 hours each day, it's not really "free". Thank you for forgiving my etymological license.   See you in KC and thanks for your help!   Mike Beck Access Film Music
by Access Film Music
Thursday, February 2, 2017
NS Female seeks room + roommate at Sheraton/Westin Locked Topic 2 Listening Room Network we have booked a room at the Sheraton, at an inflated price ($720) because the block rate is no longer available. We would love to either 1. find someone who has the block rate and an extra bed so we can dump our reservation, or 2. find someone to offset the cost of our reservation. ($360 or $90/night)
by Listening Room Network
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Have room at Westin - Looking to Share Locked Topic 2 E. Hayden Might have space for one more female roommate for the 15th through the 19th.
by E. Hayden
Friday, January 27, 2017
Female seeking roommate Locked Topic 1 L. Salo Hi Leora, I have a female employee (Malia) that would love to share a room. Arriving Wednesday, leaving Sunday. Have you found someone yet? Do you already have a room with 2 beds?
by Listening Room Network
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Looking for a ride back to Austin TX after FAI Locked Topic 0 M. Gassmann Hi, is there anybody driving to Austin after FAI? send me an email, thanks :) Mala contact@malamusic.ch
by M. Gassmann
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Seeking Female Roommate Locked Topic 4 J. Fallon Sorry Leora I did not get the email. I am already set. Good luck:. Jane
by J. Fallon
Friday, January 20, 2017
Room share Locked Topic 4 S. Mills Hello,I'm Mala from Switzerland, also looking for a room to share. Wednesday or Thursday till Sund. or Monday. Are you gals arleady hooked for a room? Or do you know anything? Thanks, Malacontact@malamusic.ch
by M. Gassmann
Friday, January 20, 2017
Hotel room sharing Locked Topic 3 D. Gallagher I would be interested. What dates did you book it for? I am from Missouri and am a singer/songwriter. If this is your first time, you are going to love it.Thanks,Steve Haight
by W. Haight
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Looking for a room to share during the conference Locked Topic 0 M. Gassmann Hello folks,   just found out that the hotels are booked out. Am looking for a room to share -> a spare bed, or I can bring a camping mat & sleeping bag.   I will be arriving from Lucerne, Switzerland on Wednesday night 15th around 11pm. Will stay till Sun. or Mon.   Thanks for any hint. Reply to contact@malamusic.ch Looking forward to meeting you, Mala  
by M. Gassmann
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Looking to find a room share Locked Topic 0 S. Shann Hey there. I'm a bit late in the game for this, but would love to find a sister / fellow attendee looking for a roommate for the conference. Please reply to susanbshann@gmail.com. Thanks so much!! Sue
by S. Shann
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
I have extra Queen size bed at Seville Locked Topic 4 NewFolkRadio Got it, Don. And thanks. See you in KC!John
by NewFolkRadio
Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 509 Delaware St #101, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal