Thank you for your interest in covering the 2016 Folk Alliance International conference
Online applications for Media Credentials have now closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. Media credentials will now be approved on site. Please read the page below for information on what to expect when arriving at the conference.
This year FAI is initiating a new online system for media credentials and coverage. To streamline the process media representatives are asked to register for a media pass by submitting a brief electronic form.
Before submitting, carefully read the guidelines below.
Past coverage of FAI does not guarantee 2016 credentials.
- Media on assignment should indicate the nature of their assignment
- Freelance Media must detail the outlets they intend to share their conference coverage with.
- Media credentials are not granted for social media coverage alone, spec photography, portfolio photography, website photography, or personal outlets, e.g., personal blogs or newsletters.
- Photographer passes are limited to the official event photographers.
- All applications must be submitted online (form below).
- Inquiries and applications are not accepted via email.
- A letter of assignment on company letterhead is desired and should mention the names of all individuals that will be attending the event on assignment from the organization, including journalists, photographers, and other representatives.
- All delegates who are registered by FAI as Media are required to provide a summary of activity with links to any coverage related to the conference, as soon as posted, and no later than April 1, 2016.
- The deadline to apply for Media Credentials is Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
- Online applications for Media Credentials have now closed.
- Folk Alliance International reserves the right to approve or deny credentials at any time.