DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Carol Markstrom seeking showcases
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/13/2017 at 5:26:56 PM GMT
Carol Markstrom seeking showcases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Eq4oZVrQM

Hello,

I’m an award-winning singer-songwriter based out of Tucson with my songs reflecting the Western Roots tradition along with nods to Outlaw Country.  Many of my original songs tell stories about engaging people, places, and events of the Western U.S., with some drawing from my non-fiction writing and personal experiences in Native American communities. I have two highly praised CDs released and a third, titled Desert Rose, was just recorded in Nashville. I expect to have that new CD with me at FAI.  This year, I received a scholarship to attend FAI for the first time, and I was also a first-timer at SERFA and SWRFA where I performed in several in-room showcases at both conventions.  Another highlight of 2017 was completing my third consecutive tour in Alaska which included performing at Salmonfest—the largest outdoor music gathering in Alaska.

Thank you for your consideration,

Carol

www.carolmarkstrommusic.com

Phone or text: 304-216-2551

2017: Crossing Borders Album of the Year, Rural Roots Music Commission

2015: Awarded Western Female Vocalist of the Year, Academy of Western Artists and nominated for 2016 and 2017!

2015 & 2017: Official Showcase Artist, Western Music Association, Albuquerque

Attached Files: 
 Attached Images:

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Privacy Policy

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal