DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Kim Moberg
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

6/10/2019 at 3:49:47 AM GMT
Kim Moberg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=QG78BAiWDgQ

Contact Info

Phone:  508-280-7731

Emailkimmobergmusic@gmail.com

Category of Folk: Indie | Singer/Songwriter

Description of Music:  Contemporary Folk
About Me:

I was born in Juneau, Alaska, the daughter of a classical pianist mother of Alaskan Native Tlingit descent and a US Coast Guard veteran father from Kansas. Music was the constant in my childhood, helping me to adjust to the frequent moves associated with growing up in a military family. 

As a teenager, I taught myself to strum and finger pick acoustic guitar covering my favorite artists, but debilitating stage fright kept me from pursuing my dream of becoming a professional performer. In 2014, after a hiatus from music, I set out to overcome that stage fright and wrote my first song.

In 2018, my debut cd "Above Ground" reached #23 Folk Alliance International Folk DJ Chart with 2 songs in the Top 20 Best Song category. Later in 2018, I released my single "In December" which peaked at #12 on the Folk Alliance International Folk DJ Chart. I placed first at the 2018 Rose Garden Coffee House Performing Artist Competition and second at the 2018 Linden Tree Coffee House Winter Potpourri. My second cd  "Up Around The Bend" is scheduled for worldwide release in September 2019.

"I had the honor last night of being a judge again in the  Rose Garden Coffeehouse Songwriter Competition. Congrats to Kim Moberg who really shone bright last night.  She will be a songwriter to watch in the coming years!  Great songwriting, delivery, musicianship, topics, comfort on the stage and with her audience." 
-Robert Haigh, Judge, 2018 Rose Garden Coffee House Songwriter Competition

As a First Timer to FAI, I would love to perform at your Private Showcase and share my songs! To hear and learn more about me, please visit my website at www.kimmobergmusic.com. 

Last edited Monday, June 10, 2019

Folk Alliance International, 601 Avenida Cesar E Chavez Suite #100, Kansas City MO 64108 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Privacy Policy

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal